Item ID: 30073
Precision Battery Monitor BMV-712 including 500A Smart-Shunt with Bluetooth for 12 / 24 / 36 / 48V.... Battery systems
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era.
Weight ,shipped as package ,shipped as bulky goods ,shipped by forwarding company, free curbside
Precision Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart: Bluetooth inside
with 500A Shunt
designed for Marine, Camping, Caravan, RV, Industry
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
Download the Victron Bluetooth app
Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to
- customize settings,
- monitor all important data on single screen,
- view historical data, and to
- update the software when new features become available.
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Midpoint voltage monitoring
One bad cell or one bad battery can destroy a large, expensive battery bank. When batteries are connected in series, a timely warning can be generated by measuring the midpoint voltage. Please see the BMV manual, section 5.2, for more information. We recommend our Battery Balancer (BMS012201000) to maximize service life of series-connected lead-acid batteries.
Very low current draw from the battery
Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V
Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown. After shutdown due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per 100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from the battery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left in discharged state during more than 8 days.
Bi-stable alarm relay
Prevents increased current draw in case of an alarm.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings
Further help you can find her: FAQ
- Supply voltage range: 6,5 - 95 VDC
- Current draw, back light off: < 1mA
- Input voltage range, auxiliary battery: 6,5 - 95 VDC
- Battery capacity (Ah): 20 - 9999 Ah
- Operating temperature range: -40 +50°C (-40 - 120°F)
- Measures voltage of second battery, or temperature, or midpoint: Yes
- VE.Direct communication port: Yes
- Bistable relay 60V / 1A normally open (function can be inverted)
RESOLUTION & ACCURACY (with a 500 A shunt)
- Current: ± 0,01A
- Voltage: ± 0,01V
- Amp hours: ± 0,1 Ah
- State of charge: (0 – 100%) ± 0,1%
- Time to go: ± 1 min
- Temperature (0 - 50°C or 30 - 120°F): ± 1°C/°F
- Accuracy of current measurement: ± 0,4%
- Accuracy of voltage measurement: ± 0,3%
INSTALLATION & DIMENSIONS:
- Installation: Flush mount
- Front: 63mm diameter
- Front bezel: 69 x 69mm (2.7 x 2.7 inch)
- Body diameter: 52mm (2.0 inch)
- Body depth: 31mm (1.2 inch)
- Safety: EN 60335-1
- Emission / Immunity: EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2
- Automotive: ECE R10-4 / EN 50498
- Shunt (included): 500A / 50mV
- Cables (included): 10 meter 6 core UTP with RJ12 connectors, and cable with fuse for ‘+’ connection
- Temperature sensor: Optional (ASS000100000)
Simply contact a member of our customer service team.
You can reach us by telephone from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Tel.: 06024 6341 560 or by fax under 06024 6341 569
Of course you can also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Would you like to have a look at the goods beforehand or would you like a personal consultation on site?
No problem, you are welcome to view all products in our exhibition area.
Of course we are at your disposal for a personal consultation.
Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
What payment methods are available to you?
Cash payment / EC card payment when picking up at the store in Schöllkrippen
bank transfer / prepayment
Cash on delivery (you pay directly to the parcel deliverer upon receipt)
PayPal including buyer protection (for EU countries as well as Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
Credit card (Visa / Master)
How long does it take to ship the goods?
The stock status is indicated online on the respective product page. Products in stock will be shipped immediately or after receipt of payment, depending on the payment method. The shipment of goods that can be shipped by parcel is carried out to all countries of delivery by DHL. The parcel delivery times in Germany are 1-2 working days. DHL also delivers on Saturdays in Germany. We ship shipping goods via the shipping company Emons, the transit times are 2-3 working days within Germany, abroad this can not be specified flat rate, please contact us.