Item ID: 60194
Smart Battery Sense, Victron Voltage and Temperature sense via Bluetooth (long range)
for Victron Smart MPPT Solar charge controller
Weight ,shipped as package ,shipped as bulky goods ,shipped by forwarding company, free curbside
Smart Battery Sense is a wireless battery voltage and temperature sensor for Victron MPPT Solar Chargers. With voltage and temperature sense in place, batteries will be better charged; improving charging-efficiency and prolonging battery life.
Improves battery charging
By measuring voltage at the battery bank terminals, errors arising from voltage-loss due to cable resistance are avoided - guaranteeing the correct charge-voltage.
For lead batteries, battery temperature data is used to adjust the charge-voltages: cold batteries require an increased charge-voltage, whereas hot batteries require a decreased charge-voltage. For lithium batteries temperature data is used to disable charging when they are too cold: charging lithium batteries near or below freezing causes permanent damage to the cells.
Bluetooth - Look no wires
The connection between Smart Battery Sense and one or more Solar Charger(s) is wireless: It uses VE.Smart Network - a wireless technology based on Bluetooth Smart.
Information transmitted can be used simultaneously by one, two or more Solar Chargers connected to the same 12V, 24V and 48V battery bank. The Smart Network is set up using the VictronConnect app.
Tidy, simple - smart
Installation is simple, quick and tidy. Just connect the unit's two eyelets to your battery terminals and attach the Smart Battery Sense unit directly onto the battery-body using its self-adhesive strip.
The smart battery sense has a range for data transmission via Bluetooth of up to 10 meters.
When can I use Smart Battery Sense ...and when should I avoid using it?
- Check the Smart Networking compatible product list for compatible Solar Chargers.
- Smart Battery Sense is not needed, or allowed, in systems which are already controlled by a Color Control GX or Venus GX, see FAQ Q6.
- Smart Battery Sense is not needed for installations which already have a BMV-712 (battery monitor) with a temperature sensor accessory.
- For installations using a BMV-702 together with its optional temperature sensor accessory - for wireless connectivity consider adding a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle instead of a Smart Battery Sense.
- Victron Smart Battery Sense, SBS050150200
- Bluetooth-range: up to 10m
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 40 x 15mm
- Cable length: 45cm
- Eyelet hole size: 10mm (M10)
- Fuse rating: T1A 250V
- Power consumption, if connected to the VE.Smart Network: 12V / 1,6mA, 24V / 0,9mA, 48V / 0,9mA
- Operating temperature range: -10°C bis +60°C
- Operating voltage range: 8V - 60V DC
- Weight (Net): 50gr.
Simply contact a member of our customer service team.
You can reach us by telephone from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Tel.: 06024 6341 560 or by fax under 06024 6341 569
Of course you can also contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to have a look at the goods beforehand or would you like a personal consultation on site?
No problem, you are welcome to view all products in our exhibition area.
Of course we are at your disposal for a personal consultation.
Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
What payment methods are available to you?
Cash payment / EC card payment when picking up at the store in Schöllkrippen
bank transfer / prepayment
Cash on delivery (you pay directly to the parcel deliverer upon receipt)
PayPal including buyer protection (for EU countries as well as Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
Credit card (Visa / Master)
How long does it take to ship the goods?
The stock status is indicated online on the respective product page. Products in stock will be shipped immediately or after receipt of payment, depending on the payment method. The shipment of goods that can be shipped by parcel is carried out to all countries of delivery by DHL. The parcel delivery times in Germany are 1-2 working days. DHL also delivers on Saturdays in Germany. We ship shipping goods via the shipping company Emons, the transit times are 2-3 working days within Germany, abroad this can not be specified flat rate, please contact us.