Item ID: 30062
DC-DC converter 12V to 12V, 18 Ampere, galvanic isolation, ORION-TR
Output voltage adjustable, Output power 220W
Weight ,shipped as package ,shipped as bulky goods ,shipped by forwarding company, free curbside
DC-DC Converter 12V to 12V DC
18 Ampere, galvanic isolation
disigned for Truck, Boat, Car, Camping, Caravan, Motor home, Industry
Simply connect the 12V battery voltage at the input terminals of the ORION DC-DC converter and you can get a stable 12,2V DC voltage at the output terminals of the device.
Output voltage adjustable between 10-15V DC.
The remote on-off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by for example the engine run/stop switch (see manual).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
- DC-DC converter 12V-12V, 18A, galvanic isolated, Orion-TR
Further information you can find here: FAQ
- Input voltage range: 8-17V DC
- Under voltage shut down: 7V
- Under voltage restart: 7,5V
- Nominal output voltage: 12,2V DC
- Output voltage adjust range: 10-15V DC
- Output voltage tolerance: ±2%
- Output noise: 2mV RMS
- Off load current: <80mA
- Cont. output current at nominal output voltage and 25°C: 18 Ampere
- max. output current at nminal output voltage: 25A (10 seconds)
- Cont. output power at 25°C: 280W
- Cont. output power at 40°C: 220W
- Efficiency: 87%
- Galvanic isolation: 200V DC between input, output and case
- Fan: no Fan
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +55°C, derate 3% per °C above +40°C
- Humidity: max. 95%, non condensing
- Protection: IP43 (screw terminals oriented downwards)
- DC connection: screw terminals, max, 13mm² / AWG6
- Fixing: 4 fixing points
- Weight: 1,3kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 130 x 186 x 70mm
Simply contact a member of our customer service team.
You can reach us by telephone from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Tel.: 06024 6341 560 or by fax under 06024 6341 569
Of course you can also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Would you like to have a look at the goods beforehand or would you like a personal consultation on site?
No problem, you are welcome to view all products in our exhibition area.
Of course we are at your disposal for a personal consultation.
Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
What payment methods are available to you?
Cash payment / EC card payment when picking up at the store in Schöllkrippen
bank transfer / prepayment
Cash on delivery (you pay directly to the parcel deliverer upon receipt)
PayPal including buyer protection (for EU countries as well as Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
Credit card (Visa / Master)
How long does it take to ship the goods?
The stock status is indicated online on the respective product page. Products in stock will be shipped immediately or after receipt of payment, depending on the payment method. The shipment of goods that can be shipped by parcel is carried out to all countries of delivery by DHL. The parcel delivery times in Germany are 1-2 working days. DHL also delivers on Saturdays in Germany. We ship shipping goods via the shipping company Emons, the transit times are 2-3 working days within Germany, abroad this can not be specified flat rate, please contact us.