Item ID: 30047
Multi-Panel-System for Camper / RV with large LCD Display, VPC-Jupiter with 400A Smart-Shunt
collating the most important functions and information in a user-friendly manner in one unit including battery monitor.
Weight ,shipped as package ,shipped as bulky goods ,shipped by forwarding company, free curbside
Multi-Panel-System for Camper / RV with large LCD Display, VPC-Jupiter with internal battery monitor 400A
collating the most important functions and information in a user-friendly manner in one unit
for RV, camper, caravan, boat
The VOTRONIC Power Control (in short: VPC) is an innovative multi panel system for campers combining the most important functions and information in one unit in a user-friendly manner. The information is displayed on a bright graphics display with white illumination. The values are displayed in large size and can be recognized excellently, even at a great distance and with all lighting conditions. Coloured light-emitting diodes signalize the selected function at any time. The individual executions are distinguished by their range of functions, which is adapted to the specific requirements of the different vehicle types. While the version Jupiter leaves nothing to be desired regarding energy supply and levels, the execution Merkur is particularly recommended for more compact vehicles, which very often are not equipped with fixed tanks.
All units are equipped with at least one voltage display for the board and starter battery and with a terminal for an external relay as main switch. An audible alarm (beeper) at the panel, which can be switched off, as well as a visual indication on the display inform, if a value dropped below an adjustable energy threshold, and the main switch will be switched-off automatically in a few seconds to avoid deep discharge of the battery.
Battery Computer for board battery
|Level Indicator in % |
for the fresh water and sewage water tank
|Main Switch Function for board supply |
via terminal 1A (e.g. via Part No. BP1224V100A)
|Main Switch for Fresh Water Pump |
max. 16A (potential free output)
|Solar-Computer ||Thermometer/Clock (only Jupiter) |
|Dual USB charging socket |
5 V / 2.5 A
Please note, there are different Shunt versions available:
- 100A for up to 1200W pwer (12V system, 24V * 2)
- 200A for up to 2400W pwer (12V system, 24V * 2)
- 400A this item here for up to 4800W pwer (12V system, 24V * 2)
Different versions available:
The version offered here 'Jupiter' contains the full equipment as shown above. Alternatively, the control center is available in execution 'Terra' and 'Merkur'.
Version Terra: like Jupiter, however, without the clock, without temperature display (indoor and outdoor temperature)
Version Merkur: like Jupiter but without level indicator and Main switch for pump
The illumination of the display switches automatically when a pressure on any key. She walks at the main switch after 30 minutes automatically. When switched off the main switch, the lighting goes out after 30 seconds to avoid unnecessary load on a possibly empty battery.
The lighting can also be switched off manually prematurely by briefly pressing the main switch (see figure at left).
The brightness of the LEDs is coupled to the illumination of the display. If the display is dark, the LEDs are dimmed to a minimum.
Alarm and Battery protector:
The control center has an audible alarm (beeper), which triggers an alarm at a low voltage of the board battery. A triggered alarm can be acknowledged by a simple button-press. The alarm is an indication of a fall below the cut-off threshold (deep discharge).
To alert the user that the main switch off automatically in a few seconds because almost empty board battery. In addition to the audible alarm, the 'CHARGE' icon appears on the display.
After automatic switch off can be as usual switched on manually by the user. In addition, a reclosing threshold be set, above which the main switch turns on again automatically.
Appropriate adjustments can be made for using the menu:
- Board-battery shutdown threshold undervoltage in V
- Board battery switch-in V
- Enable / disable audible alarm
- tank sensor fresh water (available as an option, see below)
- tank sensor gray water (available as an option, see below)
- tank sensor black water (available as an option, see below)
- temperature sensor inside (included)
- temperature sensor outside (included)
- relay switch for water pump (max. 16A)
- Main Switch Function for board supply via terminal 1A (e.g. via Part No. BP1224V100A)
- sense wire starting battery
- sense wire board battery
- DCF-radio clock module (optional available)
- voltage starting battery
- voltage board battery
- current board battery
- capacity board batterie in AH and %
- solar current in A
- solar power in W
- charged solar capacity in Ah
- charged solar power in kWh
- clock (24h format)
- level fresh water tank in %
- level sewage water tank in %
- Inside temperature in °C
- outside temperature in °C
Depending on the requirements one of the follwing VOTRONIC Measuring Sensors can be used:
- Tank Electrode 12-24 K
- Tank Electrode 15-50 K
- Tank Electrode 20 K-WC
- Tank Sensor FL
- Tank Sensor 30-110 K-FL
Scope of delivery:
- VPC Jupiter Display and Control Panel
- Smart-Shunt 400A
- Grounding strap 75mm²
- 2 pcs. temperature sensors (inside and outside)
- 2pcs. 6-pole Modular Cable, 5 m length (for connection with Votronic solar charge controller since 2014 and Smart-Shunt)
- 4pcs. fastening screws
- 2pcs. connection terminals
- Drilling jig
- Of course you also get from us an instruction manual in English
Further help you can find here: FAQ
- Nominal voltage board battery: 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 - 16V DC
- Nominal voltage starter battery: 12V / 24V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 8 - 35V DC
- Current Consumption: 13 - 60mA, depending on illumination
- Display: LC-Display LC Display with specific segments, legible with and without illumination, Membrane Keyboard with LED Background Illumination
- Presentation Surface: 49 x 28mm
- Illumination: white LED
- Dimensions (mm): 200 x 75 x 28
- Assembly Dimensions Opening Electronic System (mm): ca. 185 x 57
- Ambient Conditions, Humidity of Air: max. 95 % RH, no condensation
- Weight: ca. 675g
Simply contact a member of our customer service team.
You can reach us by telephone from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Tel.: 06024 6341 560 or by fax under 06024 6341 569
Of course you can also contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to have a look at the goods beforehand or would you like a personal consultation on site?
No problem, you are welcome to view all products in our exhibition area.
Of course we are at your disposal for a personal consultation.
Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
What payment methods are available to you?
Cash payment / EC card payment when picking up at the store in Schöllkrippen
bank transfer / prepayment
Cash on delivery (you pay directly to the parcel deliverer upon receipt)
PayPal including buyer protection (for EU countries as well as Liechtenstein, Norway, Iceland)
Credit card (Visa / Master)
How long does it take to ship the goods?
The stock status is indicated online on the respective product page. Products in stock will be shipped immediately or after receipt of payment, depending on the payment method. The shipment of goods that can be shipped by parcel is carried out to all countries of delivery by DHL. The parcel delivery times in Germany are 1-2 working days. DHL also delivers on Saturdays in Germany. We ship shipping goods via the shipping company Emons, the transit times are 2-3 working days within Germany, abroad this can not be specified flat rate, please contact us.